We are looking for residents of Texas, lovers of Texas, residents of Plano, McKinney, Garland, Murphy, Dallas . . . . oh, and bloggers.
We are the creators behind the Texas maps on unique products like tote bags, cutting boards, iPhone cases, postcards, tees and so much more – as seen below –
And we need Affiliate Marketers!
(an awesome side hustle!)
Can you actually make money with affiliate marketing?
I know a lot of people who make well over $100,000 PER MONTH. So, although its possible, these particular people also have a large following online that includes blogs, podcasts, social etc.
What makes affiliate marketing great is being able to see a product that you think is cute and instead of posting the store’s link, you can have your own link to make a cut off the product’s sale. You can then make money while running errands at Target, making dinner or sleeping. You may not become rich but the products will be authentic to you and you can make gas money/grocery money or cell phone money.
What if you don’t have a large following?
You can still make money based on having a following online and a targeted product. In this case, the targeted product is all about Texas!
Keep reading . . . .
How to really make money online
There are essentially two ways to make money online:
- Sell your own stuff.
- Sell or promote someone else’s stuff and get paid for doing it.
In this post, we’ll tackle affiliate marketing which falls under #2. (If you want to sell your own stuff, I recommend starting with an ebook.) Note there are affiliate links in this post.
The 3 basic steps in affiliate marketing
- You recommend a product or service to people (your followers or people you know).
- Some of those people purchase the product or service based on your recommendation.
- You get paid a commission for those purchases.
That’s it. Simple, right?
How does affiliate marketing work?
- You have a blog, website, email list or some other online presence where people listen to what you have to say. (If you want a blog or website here is another resource)
- You partner with the company that sells a product or service you’d like to recommend. As their partner, you are their affiliate (sometimes referred to as an associate, partner, internet marketer or affiliate marketer).
- You recommend (sometimes referred to as market or promote) this product or service to your followers. You might do this by writing a post about it, placing a button or banner ad somewhere on your site, mentioning it in your email newsletter or talking about it on social media. You include a special link to the product or service so followers can check it out for themselves. But you don’t just use any link, you use your affiliate link. It contains a special number, your affiliate ID, which is unique to you.
- A follower uses your affiliate link to check out the product or service and they decide to purchase it.
- When their purchase is complete, you earn a commission.
- You receive a payout of your accumulated earnings after a specified period of time, or when your earnings reach a certain threshold ($50 is common).
Is there a cost to get involved?
No cost at all.
What kind of products will I be promoting?
How soon can you get involved?
- If you or a friend or a teenager would like to promote Texas products, you can see the whole line here
- Next, you will go to Zazzle.com Affiliate program to create your links.
- Share. Share your specific link and images of these popular Texas products to start making referral money today.
- Need help? Contact ConversationCounts@gmail.com