The Best Place for Kids in Murphy Texas is totally FREE.
Its great for very young to very old.
Its the Murphy Central Park!
Here’s more about it:
Murphy Central Park and Amphitheater
- 550 North Murphy Road
Murphy, TX 75094
- 60 acres
- View the Murphy Central Park Google Map
Murphy Central Park is the highest point / elevation in Murphy. Amenities include:
- 52 total acres of parkland
- 16 acres of developed parkland
- 5 acres of multi-purpose sports fields
- Restroom facilities
- Small 5-12 year old covered playground
- Spray ground
- Pavilion with 4 picnic tables and grill
- Picnic Area with 4 picnic tables
- Concession Stand
- Amphitheater with seating for 2500 – 3000
- Approximately 0.6 miles of 8′ concrete trail that connects to the larger Maxwell Creek Trail
- 2 acre stocked pond
- Outdoor education area with benches
The trail is not too long and not too short (and in the Summer you have to check out the Splash pad!)
One more thing, have you seen these cute Murphy products?
(click on the pic to grab yours)
Murphy is a tiny town with everything packed inside of it!