- Frisco has received the designation “Tree City USA” by the National Arbor Day Foundation
- Frisco is No. 1 on the list of Best Places for Young Families in Texas
- Median Household Income: $106,232
- Median Family Income: $109,379
- Frisco is located in two counties: Collin and Denton.
- Frisco is 62 square miles.
- The Dr Pepper Ballpark, a 10,600-seat baseball stadium where The Texas League AA minor league baseball team Frisco RoughRiders, a minor league affiliate of the Texas Rangers, play.
- The Dallas Cowboys will move their corporate headquarters to Frisco in time for the 2016 NFL football season. The 91 acre complex will be located on the corner of the N. Dallas Tollway and Warren Parkway. It will feature state of the art training facilities and practice fields, a luxury hotel, high-end retail shopping and restaurants, and a 12,000 seat indoor stadium.
And to think, not too long ago, Frisco Texas was just farm land but now it has . . .
- The Dallas Stars NHL team is headquartered in Frisco, and the team practices at the Dr Pepper Arena there. The Texas Tornado of the North American Hockey League have been based in Frisco since the fall of 2003, and shortly afterward the NAHL moved its main offices to Frisco. The Tornado play their games at the Dr Pepper Arena.
- Frisco is home of the Superdrome, an outdoor velodrome. Frisco also has an Olympic size state-of-the-art natatorium
- Frisco has over 150 outdoor sculptures
- 56 miles of hiking and biking trails and 43 parks
- Frisco’s population grew 247 percent between 2000 and 2009 and income growth is 10% above the state’s rate. Frisco was the fasting growing city in America for the past decade. Currently, Frisco is the 12th fasting growing city in America.
- Frisco just added its 100th traffic signal.
- Over 4.33 million people visit Frisco, Texas every year.
Which is why my next collection is all about Frisco!
From pillows to tees to adorable mason jars that Joanna Gaines would be sipping sweet tea out of if you saw her at a Roughriders game, these are fun Frisco items to share your love. Add them to your home or if you are a realtor, send them to your amazing clients.
Browse over here
And share this with your Frisco neighbors =)
P.S. Love Downtown McKinney? You might love these